- Preparing, validating vouchers and accounting documents in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations.
- Preparing of daily, weekly and monthly accounting reports.
- Carry out bank supplier and customer reconciliations.
- Assist in monthly stock counts at the warehouse and carrying out stock reconciliations.
- Preparation of monthly NHIF, NSSF, PAYE and VAT schedules.
- Undertaking any ad hoc duties associated with the accounts function, including maintaining financial files and records, and photocopying.
- Ensure timely and correct posting of financial records such as sales invoices, purchase orders, purchase invoices, petty cash transactions and other financial records into the accounting software.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time