- Verify and validate all project payments to ensure accuracy, correctness and compliance to set procedures.
- Write and maintain accurate books of accounts.
- Manage all bank and cash transactions.
- Make certain that regular budget follow-up and budget revisions when necessary
- Prepare timely periodic financial reports.
- Maintain logistical and stores record according to Reproductive Health Uganda guidelines.
- Plan, monitor and budget for commodity requirements and purchasing, and commodity distribution.
- Perform any other professional duties as may be assigned by the Accountant.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time