- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Minimum of First Degree or its equivalent in sales and marketing
- At least 1-2 years experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritising, time management and organizational skills
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Sales experience in construction industry and Aluminium projects
- Ability to drive with authorised driver’s license
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time