- Welcome the beneficiaries and those accompanying them and give them orientation on the programs and procedures.
- Treat all beneficiaries and accompanying persons with empathy, courtesy and respect.
- Coordinate the movements of the newly arrived persons up to their registration and the several steps of the programs.
- Participate in the loading and the offloading of the general equipment needed in the field.
- Stimulate the beneficiaries of the centre & Promote the feeding Practices.
- Actively participate in promoting optimal Infant & Young Child Feeding practices
- Provide support during the appetite tests to beneficiaries and accompanying people.
- Assess the understanding of the beneficiaries on the treatment and give advices on the way to deal with at home.
- Check with the accompanying person the compliance of the beneficiary to the treatment, and evaluate the intake of RUTF taken at home by counting the empty or remaining sachets;
- Request to the beneficiaries and accompanying people to collect the empty or remaining sachets and to bring them back to the centre.
- Ensure that the beneficiaries and accompanying people complete the whole process in the centre before going back home.
- Insist with the accompanying people on the proper way to use drinking water at home, in term of source used, transport, storage and consumption of clean drinking water;
- Fulfil chlorination of the water of the centre.
- Organize training sessions according to needs.
- Make a list of priorities in terms of information and awareness on questions of hygiene, health and nutrition.
- Adapt the methodology and training support to the relevant public in order to make them entertaining.
- Make sure that the training sessions strictly respect the beneficiaries and those accompanying them .
- Detect any difficulties in the mother’s relation with her child.
- Maintain the working place & the equipment in a clean and tidy condition.
Educational background :
- Teacher, Instructor, or training experience, familiarity with different stimulation/awareness methods
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Healthcare
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time