Qualification and Requirements:
- Improved asset quality, liquidity control, capital control and profitability.
- Facilitate closure of risk issues raised by using regulators and Auditors .
- Develop and roll out credit score scoring as a part of diversification into Micro and Small Enterprise (MSE).
- Successful roll out of casual and MSE phase lending to enhance portfolio diversification. .
- Improve credit hazard and collections Embed hazard assessment, control and reporting that emphasizes on customer experience.
- Facilitate hazard evaluation on all new access channels and new answers (products) to mitigate risks impacting consumer revel in Customize or evaluation rules that sell inclusive finance and protect the institution.
- Enhance and embed quantitative hazard identity and measurement across the institution.
- Develop and personal credit score threat section for all presentations, price range and annual record Train all body of workers on chance control.
- Facilitate the implementation of disaster management throughout the entity Ensure credit score chance reporting is of enough satisfactory and introduced on time to all key stakeholders .
- A minimum of a primary diploma in Business Administration or related discipline.
- Must have served in a senior stage function
- Has palms-on experience in Financial Institution (FI) hazard control Ability to analyse and screen the numerous strategic risks that face the Group – in order to require an capability to quickly assimilate and recognize dynamics within the Group and its environments.
- Ability to devise answers to conditions, bearing in thoughts numerous inherent constraints that surround all matters which includes price control, resource limitations, multi-geography and multi-cultural elements.
- Ability to develop particular, modern and sensible answers in collaboration with companions.
- Ability to plan revised strategies to research adeptly from mistakes.
- Ability to expand properly running members of the family with all companions for cohesion within the enterprise; balanced with leadership, authority, and independence as appropriate Ability to community in our markets and beyond with all stakeholder companies
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Project Finance Officer
Employment Type: Full time