- Direct and coordinate activities of departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, stock availability and distribution of the Jeep product.
- Responsible for leading full buying process for the brand including range architecture and development, design, production and procurement of seasonal product ranges.
- Control and report on Jeep's performance in regard to annual plans, budgets, forecasts, cost control, market research and profitability against budgets.
- Work collaboratively with all relevant business partners in order to ensure the achievement of all contracted SLA’s through effective cross functional integration and execution of strategy.
- Build and develop professional relationships with manufacturers and suppliers and leading price negotiations with these providers (based locally and overseas).
- Build and develop professional relationships with the Brand Principal, key customers & accounts.
- Oversee the management of functional relationships with all key stakeholders (e.g. suppliers, vendors, etc.) to ensure the achievement of all operational deliverables.
- Collaborate with Planning to agree sales plan, profitability targets and pricing architecture.
- Ensure the development and execution of a marketing plan, in conjunction with the Marketing Manager, to deliver the marketing and promotional strategy for the Jeep business.
- Responsible for the management and development of staff to ensure current and future needs are met. Measuring and managing staff performance.
- Collaborate with Retail Operations to co-ordinate seasonal retail & wholesale VM strategy and ensure successful implementation of all VM guidelines in line with Brand standards.
Experiences and education required:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Buying, Product Development or Brand Management.
- 5-8 years’ experience in a Brand / Buying Management capacity.
- 3-4 years’ experience in a general management capacity.
- Experience in a Fashion/Retail and Production environment advantageous.
- Experience in having travelled to the East and managed supplier negotiations.
- Knowledge and understanding of garment construction and design is essential.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time