Cost-efficient allocation of resources required by process.
Monitor planned production outputs and processing efficiencies.
Enforce adherence to and compliance with relevant HR Policies and Procedures.
Maintain sound Industrial Relations conducive to a large Company environment
Implement effective Personal Development Plan programs for key positions identified.
Enforce strict adherence to and compliance with all product specifications.
Adhere to in-house TQM System standards, including all relevant documentation.
Enforce adherence to and compliance with relevant SHE Policies and Procedures.
Complete and submit all Time Defined Outputs by due dates as required.
- Recognised Production Management Diploma/Certificate.
- Recognised Management Development Program completed.
- Poultry Meat Examiners/Inspectors Certificate.
- Fully computer literate (MS Office/Word/Excel/PowerPoint).
- MRP and ERP systems applications highly advantageous.
- Occupational Health and Safety Incident and Accident Investigation training completed.
Advanced IR training completed (knowledge of Namibian Labour Law highly advantageous)
At least 10 years demonstrable Middle to Senior Management experience in a high-throughput FMCG food processing and manufacturing environment (Poultry Industry preferred)
Namibian Citizen or eligible to become a Namibian Citizen
Highly proficient in English and Afrikaans (verbal and written)
Valid Code BE driver’s license
Willing and able to work overtime, weekends and Public Holidays as and when required
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Role Category: Relationship Manager
Employment Type: Full time