To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to
- Plans work to be accomplished by subordinates based on priorities.
- Provides guidance, advice and assistance to managers, employees, and candidates for employment on a full range of services such as client human resources policies, administrative regulations, employee rights and services.
- Gives advice, counsel, instruction and training to subordinates on administrative and technical matters pertaining to Client human resources administration.
- Audits subordinate work and existing records to ensure compliance with Army regulation and identifies developmental and training needs of subordinates, providing for and arranging for needed development and training.
- Effects minor disciplinary issues, such as counseling's, warnings and recommends further action to Client HRO as needed.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Human Resources
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full time