- To make roaster & to update roaster of all doctors in all ICU on daily basis, Arrangement of Manpower in case of emergency etc.
- To recruit doctors for ICU who has enough experience to handle ICU individually.
- To take rounds of all ICU daily and resolve any problem if found.
- To do all work related with NABH Activity Hospital Documentation .
- Coordinate with consultant, doctors and nursing staff to make smooth working.
- To attend and participate actively in all meetings & workshops, to take training of all nursing staff and junior doctors on important topics.
- To train all emergency staff including doctors on Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) so that they can apply it whenever necessary in collapse(cardiac arrest) patients coming to Emergency Department. All staff including doctors should be able to do Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) according to AHA Guidelines.
- To make assurance that all equipments like Defibrillation, ECG machine, Suction Machine etc. in working condition and can be used whenever needed.
- To make Emergency Department Protocols so that all staff and doctors can do their work systematically according to Protocols.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospital
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Consultant
Employment Type: Full time