- Welcome guests in a pleasant and professional way
- Help put together welcome folders for the convention guests
- Attend to important visitors (e.G. VIPs) and solution their inquiries
- Anticipate guest needs and construct rapport with clients
- Create an animation/entertainment programme for the resort
- Communicate and perform duties and activities on their personal and as a part of a group.
- Encourage guest participation in sports.
- Maintain costumes or props.
- Interact with visitors and feature a pleasant courting with resort personnel.
- Provide statistics approximately facilities, programs and other offerings.
- Address purchaser court cases and escalate to management while needed.
- Degree in resort control or relevant subject.
- Proven enjoy as a Guest Relations Officer or Animator.
- Excellent Communication capabilities.
- Good Customer carrier abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time-control abilities.
- Ability to engage with high degree character personalities
- Ability to interact well with youngsters.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft programs.
- Motivated, creative, lively and able to work nicely on their personal and also as part of a team.
- Culturally sensitive and potential to evolve easily.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Social Media Marketing
Functional Area: Digital Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time