- Knowledge of bulk and breakbulk cargo handling equipment and methods.
- Experience of ports/terminal management systems, especially in bulk and breakbulk terminals.
- Formal qualifications in training and practice of good Health and Safety standards.
- Proven track record of driving change through their teams.
- Profit and Loss Experience, with an ability to prepare an annual budget and ensure financial controls are in place at all times.
- Be proactive with regular updates and reports to Head Office.
- Coordinate closely with clients and users of the Terminal, fulfilling and exceeding targets.
- An ability to think strategically and laterally while actively pursuing development opportunities and applying management knowledge in practical terms.
- An ability to manage people effectively and have a good understanding of cultural sensitivity.
- Strong communication skills at all levels and across all disciplines.
- A strong customer focus and good customer relationship management skills.
- Must be computer literate and have a good command of the English language, spoken and written.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time