- Assessing the risk of fraud in business.
- Keeping abreast of the latest fraud detection techniques.
- Planning and conducting forensic audits/fraud investigations.
- Compiling and analyzing relevant data, and reviewing evidence gathered.
- Analyzing financial statements and systems from a forensic perspective.
- Identifying system and internal control weaknesses.
- Liaising with role players in law enforcement and intelligence agencies.
- Providing evidence at disciplinary hearings and in criminal / civil courts where necessary.
- Compiling reports for senior management.
- Providing management with advise on fraud prevention and detection strategies.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: General Management
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time