- Maintain and analyze various finance/assets tracking tools, providing updates to FSS Manager as required.
- Providing technical back-stopping to programs teams in the preparation of various finance documents.
- Support in the preparation and updating of various budget planning documents.
- Analyze existing practice and advice on improvements.
- Contribute to the implementation of effective and accountable financial and asset control systems.
- Contribute to the implementation of accountable, timely planning, tracking and reporting mechanisms.
- Promote awareness of World Vision finance policy and procedure to ensure accountable implementation of World Vision programs.
- Demonstrates well-developed interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as negotiation skills
- Must promote Finance policy and procedure, must “walk the talk” in terms of accountability
- Ensure a gender perspective in the scope of work.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full time