- Manage the implementation of entrepreneurship and MSME development components of the project.
- Lead the design of the overall training programme for both aspiring and existing entrepreneurs.
- Lead communication, access and market channel agreements for commercialization campaigns for the different Elements.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with relevant local public and private stakeholders (e.g. vocational training institutions) related to entrepreneurship components of the project
- Design, plan and upgrade entrepreneurship and enterprise development .materials, training activities and plans, training programmes, materials and tools, pre- and post-tests as required.
- Deliver training programmes with support of other team members.
- Continually identify specific training needs and support required for components of the project as appropriate.
- Identify needs for start-up packages and non-financial business development services for entrepreneurs and lead the design and implementation of these components.
- Identify gaps and lead the design and delivery of business development services for entrepreneurs.
- Draft reports on completion of project activities and inputs into narrative project reports.
- Draft, monitor and manage activity budgets for entrepreneurship and training components of the project with support/oversight from Programme Director.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time