Training students as classroom-based instructional exercises, and applying the information for all intents and purposes in the field - including amusement drives and strolls
* Ensuring strict wellbeing and security convention in the field and at grounds.
* Student excursions and coordinations.
* Maintaining high preparing and program benchmarks.
* Assisting with online networking promoting through composing websites and providing photographs when on obligation.
* General Administration
* Additional obligations dependant on experience and intrigue.
Least capabilities required.
We are searching for the most qualified individuals as could be allowed however this is the base required.
Extra abilities and experience will reflect in the pay bundle advertised.Excellent correspondence and relationship building abilities, with the capacity to cooperate with individuals from different back grounds.
Full FGASA Level 2 (ideally level 3)
* FGASA assessor advantage
* Full FGASA Trails Guide
* Valid ARH
* SASSETA Proficiency
* Drivers permit and PrDP
* Valid First Aid
* DEAT Registered
* Extensive 4x4 Driving knowledge
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: 0