- Projects and adherence to administration procedures and policies.
- Supervise logistics and administrative reporting
- Supervise implementation of logistics and administrative procedures.
- Supervise field contribution for logistics, administration and HR for program proposals and reporting.
- Be the focal point for security management at the base.
- Validate field movement planning according to security plan.
- Be the focal point for staff evacuation.
- Develop and update regularly the security plan for the base.
- Organise security refresher training for the staff.
- Continuous strategic analysis of the security and humanitarian context in Somali Region.
- Analyse the regional security context using all available sources.
- Alert Log Co and CD pro-actively on imminent risks and threats and suggest plan of action/ impact on operations in the region.
- Advise the PC and program departments in strategic programming with regards to impact of security on program activities.
- Maintain and develop networks and sources for security context analysis
- Analyse the regional humanitarian context using all available sources in collaboration with Program Departments and contribute to timely alerting on humanitarian emergencies.
- Participate in meetings related to security at field level.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Supply chain and Procurement
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time