- Plan, prepare, direct and run optimal daily operations to exceed our clients’ expectations.
- Increase manufacturing, assets capability and versatility at the same time as minimizing needless expenses and keeping present day best standards.
- Be responsible for manufacturing output, product quality and on-time delivery.
- Allocate sources correctly and fully make use of assets to supply foremost consequences.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic projects and offer a clean sense of path and consciousness.
- Monitor operations and cause corrective actions.
- Share a trusting courting with workgroup and recruit, control and broaden plant group of workers.
- Collect and examine information to locate locations of waste or beyond regular time.
- Commit to plant protection strategies.
- Address employees’ problems or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements.
- Stay up to date with contemporary manufacturing control best practices and concepts.
Godrej Consumer Products is a leading rising markets organization. As part of a hundred and twenty-year young Godrej Group, we're lucky to have a proud legacy built on the sturdy values of trust, integrity and appreciate for others.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Courier /Transportation / freight
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time