- A pleasant and controlled manner of dealing with people at all times.
- An enthusiastic, outgoing person who is self-confident, with a positive attitude is desired for this position.
- Proficient in MS Office with excellent computer skills knowledge
- Must have good telephone skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to listen and interpret information accurately
- Planning and organising skills.
Experience, qualifications and knowledge:
- Successful candidate must have excellent furniture product knowledge.
- Knowledge of company policy with regards to customer service.
- Knowledge of the services the company has to offer.
- Knows the general operation of the company.
- Knowledge of delivery routes and times.
- Good computer skills are essential (Excel, MS Word).
- At least a senior certificate or equivalent qualification.
Salary: Not disclosed
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time