- Work with the mission groups to increase appropriate MEL method and information collection contraptions.
- Support the research pre-trying out and piloting of M&E gear .
- Support the venture teams in statistics collection the usage of the agreed methodology and devices .
- Quantitative information coding and access the usage of the to be had software.
- Support the venture teams in quantitative information analysis and record writing .
- Generate and disseminate evaluation MEL reviews to mission partners on weekly, month-to-month and quarterly foundation.
- Contribute MEL articles to the KRC Monthly E-e-newsletter on every occasion worried Qualifications Excellent educational heritage with a diploma in records or quantitative Economics in a recognized University.
- A master degree or postgraduate diploma in information evaluation or research/ M&E techniques will be an introduced benefit.
- Experience Minimum of 2 years of modern enjoy of statistics series and processing, quantitative information analysis and record writing in a good employer.
- Should be informed within the discipline of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Should have established information of Uganda’s refugee and host community context Skills.
- Ability to apply ICT gear and cell packages in gathering information .
- Ability to use search engines for literature evaluation
- Editorial capabilities of documents
- Able to use the statistical software (such SPSS or STATA) for information analysis.
- Highly developed analysis and report writing abilties
- Clear concise writing skills along with logical and clean presentation abilties .
Ability to comply to timelines - Ability to assume strategically.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time