- Maintains property documents and suitable information of the organisation’s real property holdings and transactions referring to the organization real property;
- Estimates the price of different properties.
- Plans and directs the purchase, sale, and development of actual property residences on behalf of the agency.
- Acts as property supervisor and remedy any difficulty that arises with residences;
- Sources, markets and promotes homes for the organization.
- Understands and complies with pertinent rules.
- Collects and deposits lease and mortgage bills, maintains bookkeeping device to account for actual property earnings and expenditures, techniques and maintains purchasing and accounting records;
- Researches all actual estate components including new rentals, lets in, and sales to help timely and worthwhile conclusions in addition to identify underutilized houses and help determine worthwhile outcomes.
- Negotiates and strategies wellknown rent agreements for the employer’s properties.
- Monitors and evaluate compliance with lease agreements; techniques habitual rentals, revisions, escalation clauses, and other adjustments.
- Performs miscellaneous task-related duties as assigned.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Heavy industries / Products
Functional Area: Sales / Customer service and support
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time