- Work through the plan procedure from investigate portrayals and thoughts to settled outlines for particular strategies.
- Plan the format of particular outlines.
- Use hand and machine procedures to create tests and completed works
- Carry out stoning, weaving, and so on.
- Use an assortment of conventional and contemporary materials to translate plans.
- Fit and study pieces of clothing on clients to decide required adjustments.
- Estimate how much a piece of clothing will cost to make in light of variables, for example, time and materials necessities.
- Examine labels on pieces of clothing to decide modifications that are required.
- Obvious level of formal training with no less than 5 years of verifiable involvement in an organized association.
- Age in the vicinity of 25 and 45 years.
- Experience in bespoke piece of clothing development is required.
- Ability to work sewing machines, sergers and pressers.
- Ability to work with almost no supervision.
- Ability to present innovative thoughts in sewing ventures.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Architecture / Interior designing
Functional Area: Architecture design
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: 0