- Identifying and building relationships with prospective buyers of Robosoft services.
- Uncovering, qualifying, and documenting opportunities.
- Planning, preparing for, and facilitating follow-up meetings with clients and prospects.
- Facilitating each opportunity's sales strategy.
- Writing and presenting winning proposals with the support of other Robosoft resources.
- Reporting on prospecting and deal status
- Closing deals and transitioning projects to the engagement teams.
- Providing feedback from sales calls and customer comments to help shape sales and marketing initiatives.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time