- Develop and maintain content schedules.
- Develop content in partnership with and under the guidance of the Marketing Manager.
- Work in tandem with digital agency to help establish additional content needs for appropriate message distribution and engagement touch-points.
- Design, produce and distribute appropriate materials, such as SEO-friendly web and social media content, videos, infographics, posters, brochures, newsletters, presentations, customer information packs, etc. to fulfil the expectations of the business.
- Source of content ,self, internal team and external partners.
- Follow effective quality control and proofing procedures to deliver completely error free content materials.
- Ensure that all digital channel content is maintained in optimum condition. This includes quality checking content, functionality and operation.
- Together with the appointed digital agency and marketing manager develop an effective digital strategy.
- Manage and implement digital campaigns and content strategies and to refine and improve these wherever practical.
- Our digital properties, AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager and other publisher platforms.
- Ideally we would like this person to be able to take on overall responsibility for:
- Search Engine Marketing including Google AdWords, display ads and PPC.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Marketing degree or similar industry relevant qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years within a digital marketing environment with experience including digital production, and multimedia content development.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Courier /Transportation / freight
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time