- Support the Team Leader in the daily management of the programme.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a broad range of stakeholders, such as Government, Civil Society Organisations, businesses and others.
- Help to develop informed proposals for issue-based projects.
- Assist the Team Leader in coordinating and overseeing projects to deliver programme outcomes.
- Report on progress based on M&E results and local intelligence.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time