- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree in Secretarial Studies, Office Management or Business Administration (Accounting) .
- Excellent measurable learning 4+ years of involvement in a similar part or information examination parts.
- Astounding Accounting learning and solid explanatory abilities Previous information and experience and enthusiasm for inward and outer correspondences and organization improvement.
- Experience of time administration and help aptitudes Very snappy at learning and conveying g reports in time. Great relational abilities.
- Fantastic with administration aptitudes. Ready to work autonomously and in a group. PC proficiency in MS Office, control point. Must have most abnormal amount of integrity.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Banking / Insurance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: 0