- Provide answers to customer queries, giving directions, pro-actively look for possible improvement and conveying a positive image of the Airline.
- Coordinate and assist customers with check-in and ticketing processes at the airport.
- Coordinate gathering of comprehensive customer service feedback data for presentation to the Manager Quality Assurance and Customer Services in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that Customer Services Teams are the face of the airline at the airport and are serving customers while promoting company values and image.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Ability to produce accurate work under tight timelines.
- Self-motivation and flexible work attitude with initiative to work under minimum supervision.
- Computer literate with a good standard of IT.
- A good standard of spoken and written English language skills.
- Amiable personality.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to work as a team.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: BPO / ITES
Functional Area: Marketing
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time