To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to info@africaonjobs.
- Ensure compliance with financial and other requirements set by the Donors and COOPI internal financial and administrative procedures.
- Monitor cash flows and supervise petty cash handling.
- Ensure proper administration for outstanding debtors and creditors, follow-up overdue and signal potential problems in timely manner.
- Produce monthly cash and bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly projects’ financial reports Control and assure compliance of program expenditures with program budgets.
- Prepare payment vouchers and verify supporting documents for project and administrative expenditure.
- Ensure classification of all financial information and documents in accordance with the projects and respective budget lines.
- Ensure appropriate filing system of financial documentation is in place, accurate and updated.
- Provide timely and systematic monitoring of program expenditures as well as timely budget program forecasts. Prepare, on a monthly basis, financial reports and/or requests to be sent to COOPI .
- Supervise and manage program staff: supervise preparation of contracts for personnel staff.
- Manage contracts of local and international staff and supervise administration staff.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others