- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyzing data collected and recording results
- Analyzing changes in raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost
- Analyzing actual service costs and preparing periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual service costs
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures
- Analyzing audits of costs and preparing reports
Providing management with reports specifying and comparing factors
affecting prices and profitability of customerwise/projectwise services.
- Assisting in Month end close of the General Ledger
- Conducts physical inventories and Reconciles then with books.
The right CostAccountant/Cost Analyst will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 solid years of Cost Accounting in a Manufacturing/Service Environment
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Must have a strong Cost systems background and have excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of accounting principals.
A leading manufacturing firm
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Finance and Account Officer
Employment Type: 0