- Studies, reviews and keeps abreast of project and department budgets.
- Compares budgets and forecasts with actual results on a continuing basis.
- Prepares the annual budgets for all projects undertaken by the Client.
- Prepares the AFE's and provides information on the corresponding WBS's to F&A for setting up in SAP for all necessary projects.
- Coordinates budget matters with construction managers, engineers and project managers.
- Advises senior management of the status and various aspects of financial planning and budget matters.
- Generates accurate and timely budgeting and forecasting reports in the format required by the Client, Government and partners.
- Prepares and analyzes data for departmental and project budgets and consolidates information in required formats for monthly and annual reporting.
- Works with and obtain services of various accounting personnel to accumulate, develop and consolidate cost statistics and information.
- Provides review and advises Finance department on incorrect entries and facilitates corrections.
- Preparation and submission to F&A for monthly project accruals.
- Confers with accounting personnel to obtain additional background information to supplement reports submitted by them.
- Develops the interpersonal skills needed to function effectively as a member of a team and to interface well with team members and other departments.
- Provides assistance in other areas of the department whenever possible that may include tasks outside of area of expertise.
- Applies Cost Control and other analytical techniques to quantify financial performance and projections.
- Provides along with Project Controls, an accountability/audit trail of significant project decisions in order to minimize company's commercial risk.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time