- Knowledge of project operations and financial processes.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office and Excel is essential.
- Strong communication and numeracy skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team.
- Familiarity with South African laws, regulations, and construction contracts.
- Demonstrate the highest level of personal and professional ethical conduct and confidentiality.
- Financial skills - the ability to understand financial data at contract level and identify appropriate actions indicated by variances to ensure key metrics are achieved.
- Operational analysis – the ability to obtain relevant information on operational issues from multiple sources, think broadly about those issues and recognize trends/possible cause-effect relationships.
- Decision making - the ability to make considered and effective decisions and take clear action to address issues
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Quality control compliance and regulatory
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: 0