- Management and Coordination of all activities on site .
- Ensure the on time delivery of the projects and payment.
- Planning site installation and construction activities.
- Reviewing and approving method statements and working practices.
- Monitoring and Reporting.
- Provide accurate and timely reporting to the client and management team.
- Occupational Health & Safety.
- contribute to a safe work environment
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time