Additional Qualification and Experience:
- Animation, moderation, publication of content and customer service messages on the client's social networks accounts.
- Production of some of the content needed to animate the community.
- Answers to customer requests (and non-clients).
- Follow-up of relations between the brand and users on social networks.
- Monitoring key performance indicators and performing balance sheets.
- Higher Education Marketing or Communication / Advertising Bac +4/5, preferably with a specialization in Digital Marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of experience on large accounts as a Community Manager.
- Knowledge of the web: natural watch of the contents.
- Equipped with excellent editorial.
- Spelling and grammar irreproachable.
- Mastery of publishing tools.
- Dynamism and excellent relation
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Adminstrative / Secretarial
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time