- This includes the supervision & Q.A, inspection job, tracking the progress, updating and/or revising the schedule according to the work priorities, tracking the budget and the cost control job.
- Preparation of work schedule for the scope area that will be synchronized with the overall project schedule. Time, manpower & equipments are the schedule parameters.
- Conducting the daily weekly & monthly meetings with contractors, preparation and submittal of all the related paper work as letters, reports, minutes, etc.
- Structural analysis and design of concrete structures, steel structures, pavements concrete, ,earthworks and underground piping services.
- Able to handle big and small team including foremen, site QS, technicians, administrators, operators, mechanics, skilled & unskilled labourers.
- Construction supervision for civil works to ensure compliance to the technical specifications.
- Implementation of quality control plans and ensuring that the subcontractors are compliant.
- Review of subcontractors method statements for civil works.
- Writing site correspondence, minutes of meetings, and project progress reports.
- Coordinating with clients, Local authorities, Consultants and Contractors.
- Pushing Contractors, Sub-Contractors and Consultants for timely completion of works.
- Structural, Architectural, infrastructure and MEP Coordination, Quality Control & Quality assurance, Site progress, Cost and Safety of works. Strict follow up of Snagging and handing over of project.
- Ensuring the works are carried out as per the Project Specifications and Contracts.
- Advising site admin departments for Design Changes and Variations for Cost savings.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Civil Engineering
Employment Type: Full time