- Execute the financial strategy of the company.
- Manage financial controls and accounting procedures.
- Ensure full transparency over the financial performance of the company.
- Provide advice on how to increase revenue and reduce costs.
- Effectively and clearly communicate potential risks in a timely manner.
- Propose action plans to ensure that annual financial objectives are attained.
- Support the CEO with the preparation of monthly and annual financial plans.
- Maintain speed and accuracy of billings and client payments.
- Coordinate and produce all tax documentation as required.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field (MBA preferred).
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA or CPA).
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior financial managerial position.
- Advanced computer skills, including proficiency in MS Office and Microsoft Dynamics SL financial reporting software.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Account and Finance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time