- To structure and assist with the management of multi-manager CIS funds (local and offshore).
- To perform investment research and monitor developments in markets.
- Provide input into the investment process and Investment Committee.
- To market investment process and ideas to both clients and company.
- To provide regular communication to clients and wealth managers regarding performance, positioning, key events and changes in written or presentation form.
- To build a client base directly and in partnership with wealth managers and other professionals.
- Ability to build financial models, value companies and produce research reports.
- Proficiency in portfolio construction.
- Strong analytic skills, attention to detail and good organisational skills
- A strong interest in financial and economic markets.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, evolving, and demanding environment.
- The ability to take ownership and show persistence to achieve results and exceed expectations.
- Strong client relationships and the proven ability and desire to hunt for new business.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time