- Processing of daily and monthly cashbook transactions, and ensure all transactions are allocated accurately and cleared by month-end.
- Ensure effective control of 6 cashbooks and the reconciliation of these cashbooks to the bank statement.
- Processing of monthly creditors payments according to a payment schedule.
- Preparation and distribution of interdivisional debit notes for the on charging of expenses.
- Reconciliation of monthly private calls.
- Maintain BEE schedule spend analysis for monthly cashbook spend.
- Maintain accurate filing records and defacing of used cheques.
- Maintain daily accurate filing.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE and KNOWLEDGE:
- Grade 12 not negotiable.
- Post Matric Certificate/Diploma in Bookkeeping
- Minimum of 4 years’ solid experience as a cashbook clerk.
- Proficiency in MS Office packages & Syspro
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking / Financial services / Broking
Functional Area: Banking / Insurance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time