- Establishes and maintains relations with all clients .
- Ensures and enables clear and open communication between the clients and the Career Centre
- Ensures compliance to the corporate identity at all times
- Attends and participates in networking forums resulting in the increased awareness of quality graduates.
- Markets the brand and demonstrates the value of recruiting from the career centre.
- Receives requests from students or graduates from clients.
- Sends a job specification to clients to complete.
- Advertises the job on the campus in relation to the relevant target market.
- Receives and screens student's CVs.
- Obtains letters of recommendation from Academic Operations Co-ordinators on suitable student candidates.
- Conducts one on one interviews with the potential students and sends CVs to clients.
Salary: Not disclosed
Functional Area: Top management
Employment Type: Full time