- Provide BESA customers including students and parents with accurate and professional counseling and advising services to help students choose the best suitable study abroad destination that meets their academic and financial capabilities.
- Assist students in filling their university applications, help them gather and prepare the required documents for their choice of programs.
- Assist student with their Visa applications and prepare them for Embassy interviews.
- Help students with other relevant services such as accommodation ,airport pickup etc.
- Ensure all materials and displays are always up to date and shelves are accurate appropriately.
- Handle customers registration process including collecting admin fees.
- Contact and build a network with the Private Egyptian Schools National International and reputable Educational Centers in order to market BESA’s service to the students who wishing to study abroad.
- Follow up on regular bases with BESA network schools – individuals to maintain customers loyalty.
- Handle marketing-related administrative tasks, including set-up for marketing events such as educational fairs, participation in school events and organizing meetings for Country Manager.
- Ensure marketing database is maintained accurate and up-to-date.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time