- Responsible for critical work and/or complex projects.
- Taking primary ownership for written requirements specifications (Business and Functional), from initial creation, through change management and solution delivery.
- Synthesizing complex and sometimes contradictory information into concise, readable, unambiguous written requirements at multiple levels of detail.
- Assisting in the business process tracking, communicating and documenting critical requirements, details and issues/resolutions.
- Performing key activities related to a data conversion process, such as data transfer specification, data processing parameters, test output review, balancing, training, documentation and profile maintenance.
- Working closely with the development and application teams to define and execute a test plan, which will include internal and User Acceptance Testing.
- Leading the delivery of the project into production by designing and supporting the formal client acceptance process, according to the clients defined standards.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Technology, science, and math backgrounds preferred but not required.
- 5+ years’ experience with writing detailed requirement specifications for data warehouse and/or database delivery.
- 10+ years’ experience working with IT methodologies e.g. Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and/or Waterfall.
- Telco / BSS knowledge.
- Proven track record in successfully execution and delivery of data migration projects, including data mining and analysis.
- Ability to lead and coordinate people and activities especially amongst other BSAsthroughout a full solution lifecycle.
- Client management, expectation setting, and communication as it relates to the PM and BSA function.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Economics and Planning / Conservation
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time