- She prepares the files, deals with the prevention of the people concerned and attends these meetings of work to ensure the reports.
- Conducts a very elaborate research work and provides the management with its working documents which it updates, if need be.
- Coordinates between the various departments of the company and supervises the work of its employees to guarantee good results.
- Manages all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Basic knowledge of the office suite (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic Accounting Knowledge (General Ledger, Journal, Balance, Financial Statements).
- Using manager tools (Google Calendar, Drive, Gmail, etc.)
- Very good speaking and writing fluency
- Very good organizational capacity
- Have a strong team spirit
- To be available, dynamic, autonomous and persevering.
- BAC + 3 in Human Resources, Corporate Communication, Accounting and Finance, Assistantship
- Experience: Minimum 1 year in the areas of HRM
- Asset: the perfect mastery of English in addition to the French language
- Age: 24 - 30 years
- File: CV + cover letter + Photocopy of the last diploma
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Strategy / Management / Consulting Firms
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time