- Proven proactive skills in identifying cost savings, cost avoidance and efficiency opportunities.
- Ability to develop effective work plan and priorities in order to meet business objectives.
- Demonstrated expertise in building effective relationship with key internal customers and other key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated knowledge in pricing, contracts negotiations, conflict resolutions, policies and procedures.
- Good analytical, numerical and mature problem solving skills.
- Ability to adapt easily to changing needs and patterns of work.
- Excellent report writing and documentation skills.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pastel, AccPac, Quick Books or any Accounting Software.
- Ability to manage and work under pressure with minimal supervision.
- Good team player, positive attitude, flexible mind, comfortable in working in multi-cultural settings.
- Strong sense of ethics, integrity, credibility, and respect of diversity.
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff and management with diplomacy and firmness.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Non Profit Organization
Functional Area: Admin Secretarial
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time