To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to
- Foster relationships with key agents of change, ranging from the media and civil society to policymakers in government and parliament, to ensure a demand driven, responsive program and to create entry points for our assistance and advice.
- Manage the country program team, including ensuring synergies across different activities and coordinating with managers and directors of other country and regional programs, to enhance our impact .
- Identify and engage internal and external expertise necessary to fill any capacity constraints within the country program team to deliver on specific activities.
- Support the development and delivery of targeted trainings to a variety of stakeholders .
- Facilitate multi-stakeholder dialogues on governance issues Lead monitoring and evaluation of the country program to distill lessons learnt and share learning within the organization and with implementing partners and donors .
- Oversee the management of the program’s administrative tasks, including drafting narrative reports, monitoring the program budget, assisting in drafting financial and donor reports and undertaking staff performance reviews Input into regional processes and participate in the regional leadership team.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Oil and gas energy power consumption
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time