- Assist the Finance team in the overall set up process of PRIME project finance management.
- Assist the Finance team in the routine monitoring of the PRIME project finance management.
- Assist the Finance team in completing all aspects of the PRIME grant management filing.
- Assisting the Finance team in compiling cost to the company data for Staff, Lease Obligation, Office Running Costs, and Vehicle Running costs based on the established system.
- Provide various technical supports for Logistics and HR unit on procurement/recruitment plan financial information consolidation.
- Based on the monitoring tool devised, assist the Finance Director and the Prime Project Finance Manager in performing quarterly/monthly monitoring of financial performances of the partners (sub grantees).
- Assist the finance colleagues in the whole process of local donor audit needs in document extracting and replacing back on the right place.
- Following the recent office move, re-organizing the whole voucher file in the right chronological order and make sure that all of the future fillings are following the established archiving procedures.
- Assist the finance colleagues, HR Colleagues and PALM unit in the consistent implementation of the internal audit recommendations.
- Provide cover when other finance officer/s are away on leave or travel.
- Two years and more progressive experience in the non-profit organization and mainly experience gained in the INGO is required.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting from a recognized institute. Compensating Education + Experience can be considered.
- Demonstrated competency with computerized general ledger software
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly in Excel
- Prior management experience and strong organizational skills
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Accounting / Finance
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time