- Deliver/Facilitate business development services required in starting and improving businesses at the district levels.
- Handle all issues in relation to registration of clients with the board and update database on a regular basis.
- Coordinate capacity-building activities of the district for MSMEs
- Facilitate the formation and strengthening of MSME groups and associations.
- Provide information on new business opportunities at the district on a continuous basis.
- Prepare and submit progress reports on all activities (Quarterly and Annual Reports).
- Collect and collate on MSME Support institutions at the metropolitan/municipal/district (MMD) level.
- Provide follow-up extension services to clients who have either started or are improving, business performance.
- Manage a resource centre by providing business development service support and growing local economy.
- Contribute to the building of the skills of entrepreneurs.
- Contribute to the efficient and effective administration of the board's credit schemes, including debt recovery in the MMDAs.
Qualification Required & Experience:
- A minimum of a good Bachelor's Degree from an accredited Tertiary University in any of the following fields. Engineering, Administration, Commerce, Entrepreneurship or other related disciplines
- Must have completed National Service
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Banking(Investment/Retail banking)
Functional Area: Banking / Insurance
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time