- Support and co-ordinate the development and deployment of the asset management strategy.
- Support and co-ordinate the development of maintenance budgets to support the objectives of the COMPANY asset management strategy.
- Benchmark maintenance spend to ensure productivity and alignment with best practice standards.
- Support the disciplined execution of standard work practices at both the regional and the divisional level.
- Is the process owner and subject matter expert for the SAP Planned maintenance module.
- Coordinate a Community of Practice on SAP PM Development and utilisation for company.
- Lead the country wide endeavours for asset management excellence.
- Provide specialist asset management support.
- Ensure that predictive maintenance techniques are implemented correctly.
- Implement asset management system audits to evaluate data integrity.
- Technical Skill Development needs at frontline and management levels.
- The identification and development of new capabilities to support the performance and productivity plans of COMPANY.
- Support packaging performance improvement by conducting and leading performance optimisation initiatives.
- Define, maintain and improve packaging standards.
- Provide problem solving support to regional packaging when required
- Co-ordinate shared learning’s and the identification of best practices within COMPANY and COMPANY where required
- Conduct asset management compliance audits and provide recommendations for improvement
- Support packaging skills development programs and capacity building Initiatives.
- Evaluate and recommend/support
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma/BSc: Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical)
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: food processing / FMCG
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time