- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software engineers
- Testing and evaluating new technology.
Qualification and Experience:
- A degree or IT-related qualification is required with strictly 2 years’ minimum experience in that role.
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritize your workload
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: Others
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time