- Experience with basic UX techniques like prototyping storyboarding, split-testing etc.
- Knowledge of Flash, photoshop, dreamweaver etc
- Excellent Analytical and communication skills.
- Familiarity with coding languages and s/w programe like Java, perl, HTML
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Must possess a solid portfolio of projects.
- Professional certification would be an added advantage
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: IT / Software
Functional Area: IT / Computer Science
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time