- Welcome visitors in a pleasant and expert manner.
- Help put together welcome folders for the convention guests.
- Attend to special visitors (e.G. VIPs) and answer their inquiries.
- Anticipate guest needs and build rapport with clients.
- Create an animation/amusement programme for the motel
- Communicate and carry out obligations and activities on their own and as part of a team.
- Encourage guest participation in activities.
- Maintain costumes or props
- Interact with visitors and have a friendly dating with hotel staff.
- Provide records about facilities, programs and different offerings.
- Address purchaser proceedings and enhance to management while wanted.
- Guest Relations cum Animator Job Qualifications.
- Degree in resort management or applicable discipline.
- Proven experience as a Guest Relations Officer or Animator
- Excellent Communication abilities
- Good Customer service talents
- Excellent organizational and time-management competencies
- Ability to engage with high level person personalities
- Ability to have interaction well with kids
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft packages
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Any / Others
Functional Area: Business development
Role Category: Fresher
Employment Type: Full time