- Providing screening services to departing passengers, baggage, mail and cargo.
- Preventing and spotting any suspicions of theft and burglary at the airport.
- Monitoring CCTV and doing general surveillance.
- Ensuring security of passengers, cabin crews, aircrafts and visitors at the airport.
- Collecting any threat information in respect of insecurity of civil aviation, bomb threats, hijacking and report to the concerned authorities.
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Aviation / Aerospace firms
Functional Area: Architecture engineering