- Design & provide lessons that ensures students’ academic excellence & development for further progress.
- Regularly monitor & keep track record of each student’s competency and provide support needed to ensure academic excellence & overall development.
- Regularly monitor all students discipline and provide counselling & support by working together with school leadership, teachers & school nurse.
- Conduct research for better learning outcomes in collaboration with school staff.
- Actively participate in recruitment process of girls from BGRS regions community, co-curricular, outreach activities planned by the school.
Additional skills and Experience:
- Degree or Master’s in such subjects as follows: Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Biology, Civic, Amharic & HPE.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching in a secondary school.
- Minimum 2.75 CGPA for first degree applicants.
- Fluency in English & Amharic, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in MS-office applications & typing independently.
- Master’s degree in marketing, development studies, Agricultural Extension and other related fields.
- 6 years of work experience in the agricultural marketing sector including needs assessments, marketing surveys, field program implementation, regular progress monitoring and reporting.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to
Salary: Not disclosed
Industry: Agriculture / Dairy
Functional Area: Top management
Role Category: Others
Employment Type: Full time